Sunday 1 November 2015

November


It's the beginning of November so time to update the blog with the latest calendar photo.  This month Rocky is the star pony, choosing to say hello to Peter on his first ever visit - Rocky greeted him with a friendly snuffle on the ear - how special is that!  Luckily the camera was at hand to capture the moment!

We are delighted to say that our 2016 calendars are selling very fast!  Thank you everyone for your support - I know there were people who expressed an interest in ordering but haven't yet done so...we don't want anyone to be disappointed so please can you let us know if you wish to place an order!

We've put a link to Mousey's post on the left hand column of this page - it's still very important to us that people know what happened...and commenting can continue there.

Comments:


Blogger Vanessa Bee said...
Hey! I've just turned to this page on our calendar (yes I know I'm two days late!) and I love it, what a fabulous picture, so natural.

Blogger Jennaberri Joppa said...
My 2016 calender arrived end of last week, roll on January so I can hang it with pride :)
3 November 2015 at 17:12


To send a message or ask a question, please click on the 'comments' link below

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I've just turned to this page on our calendar (yes I know I'm two days late!) and I love it, what a fabulous picture, so natural.

Unknown said...

My 2016 calender arrived end of last week, roll on January so I can hang it with pride :)