Monday 10 March 2014

Nicola And Katie's Visit

We were so pleased that Nicola and Katie came to visit us today, and of course the reason for their visit was to see beautiful Topsy who they haven't seen for a while.  The last time they came to visit, they could stroke Tufty but not Topsy because she was still unhandleable...so today we were able to change that.  Both Nicola and Katie were both able to stroke Topsy and they were so pleased with how well she looks, how nice her feet are looking...and they also said how Topsy looks much younger too (must be all those delicious herbs)!!

We are so grateful to them for all the rugs and headcollars they have donated to us - so very kind of them.

Stupidly I didn't have my camera with me so Katie's going to send me some photos and I'll post them here when they arrive...

To send a message or ask a question, please click on the 'comments' link below

No comments: